- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
REX SPECS™ Replacement Lenses (Single)
Rex Specs dog goggle lenses come in a variety of tints and sizes for your K9. Every lens is made from UV 400 polycarbonate material to block 99-100% UVA/UVB rays. Large lenses are also impact resistant (rated ANSI Z87.1-2010).
Please note: Rex Specs recommends removing all lenses when first introducing your K9 to goggles.
- Clear lenses: Once your dog is accustomed to the eyewear, insert Clear lenses. These lenses block the same amount of UV rays as the tinted lenses, but allow 92% of visual light to pass through.
- Smoke and Red Mirror lenses: Begin introducing tinted lenses after your working dog becomes comfortable with Clear inserts. These lenses allow 20% of visual light to pass through.
- Blue Mirror lenses: Rex Specs Blue Mirror lenses allows 15% of visual light to pass through.
- Silver Mirror lenses: These are the darkest lenses offered by Rex Specs, allowing just 13% of visual light to pass through.
Choose from our variety of Rex Specs replacement lenses, offered in singles and packs of three.